Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back on the Diet Again

Well, I'm trying to, at least. My low point on the diet was October 2008. I weighted 138.8. I'm currently weighing 151.8. 2 days ago, I was 155.8. So, I'm down 4 lbs from a few days ago.

I've tried a few times to get back into the groove of the diet, but it's been a struggle. I'm wishing now that I had written more on this blog, so I could come back here and be motivated. But, maybe this time around, I'll leave more "words of wisdom".

So, I'm day 2 of the diet, 2nd time around. I only have about 12 lbs to loose, so it's not that big of a deal. BUT, my skinny pants don't fit, so I'm kinda out of a wardrobe.

I'm struggling with cheating on the diet. I wanna go downstairs and make a pbj, or eat a bagel, or something yummy. Making cookie dough is a favorite of mine too. It's almost snack time, so I know that the apple and crackers will be good for me.

I find myself battling on the inside, should I eat it, or shouldn't I. The first time around, the shouldn't I won most of the time. Since Christmas, the "just eat it" voice has been the loudest. So, I'm trying to find other things to do to occupy my time. I saw that I used to chew gum, and I think I"ll go get some more :) I find that avoiding the kitchen works pretty well, too. Can't eat food if you don't have any to eat :)

1 comment:

Vorian said...

Hey- Steve is doing it again too. He quit when we moved across town last year (right before you left) because he didn't have enough energy to haul stuff. He tried a gizilion times to start back up, and just really struggled. But not this time-he is feeling and looking great and has lost more than 40lbs. I know that you can do it. I know the refeed says not to let yourself get more than 5 lbs over-but really...what's 5 lbs? Anyway, I think that you look awesome, and I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Ashlee